stereoloser

11.7.05

Depresyjna Piosenka O Niczym



Dzien dobry*,

Seeking for music from countries "out of the axis usa-uk", I found
accidentally yours CD, the Depresyjne Piosenki O Niczym. Since then, I´ve
tried to get some information about the band but it is really difficult to
find something - the main reason: most of the information is in polish.

After insisting a while, I fond the band site and I´m writing just to say
that it´s sensational what you do and I'm glad for notice that you didn't
surrender to the English language. (But, it´s sad I can´t understand a word
of yours music - well, even so the sonority is impressive).

I hope find some day an original Ocean CD, but I doubt it will be possible
here in Brazil. Meanwhile, I expect that you have launched a lot of other
albums!!

do widzenia*
a.m.

-----

*olá e até mais, respectivamente.

-----

Dear a.m.,

It is wounderful to know that our music is traveling all around the world - especialy in the sytuation that Ocean spose to be an "after hours hobby project" of couple of friends and now its almost our whole life

Actually we have never thought about going outside of Poland with our music, but after some respondes that we haved recieved form the outside of our country and couse of the pressure of our Label its quite possible that we will do an english version of the new album wich will be relised at the end of this year. . .

we will also prepare an english version of our bio - as soon as it will be done I will pass it to you

Please also send me your adress so I can send you some of our other relises.

Thank you once again,
maciek
www.ocean.art.pl

-----

Então é isso. Eles sucumbiram.
Pelo menos vou entender.

Tenta baixar aí: Nie Wierze | Ocean